Photo Exif Editor allows to view, modify and remove EXIF data of multiple photos. Photo Exif Editor is offered by Banana Studio. Last Updated: November 30, 2016. Current Version: 1.6.0
You can also change the location of picture to anywhere. In this case, Photo Exif Editor acts as Photo location changer.
Or to remove/strip all Exif tags inside the photos. In this case, Photo Exif Editor acts as Exif remover, or Photo data stripper.
With the clear user interface, Photo Exif Editor is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos.
If you want to support, consider to get the Pro version with no ads and more features.
Android 4.4 (Kitkat) does not allow non-system application to write file to the external sdcard. Please read more at: metactrl.com/docs/sdcard-on-kitkat/
To open Camera, long tap on the Gallery button
What is the Exif data of picture?
• It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
• It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
• Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or from Photo Exif Editor’s integrated photo browser.
• Add or correct the location where photo was taken using Google Maps.
• Batch editing multiple photos.
• Remove all photo information to protect your privacy.
• Add, modify EXIF tags:
– Camera model
– Camera maker
– Captured time
– Orientation (rotation)
– Shutter speed
– Focal length
– ISO speed
– White balance.
– And much more tags…
If you’re facing any problem, want new feature or have feedback to improve this application, don’t hesitate to send it to us via the support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fix issue: Application crashes after saving photo.
• Fix issue: Writing photo error on SD-Card.
• Handle permission mechanism on Android M+.
• Upgrade engine for faster operating speed.
• Bug fixed and performance improvements.
• Long press on the Gallery button to open camera.
Photo Exif Editor 2017
Download Photo Exif Editor APK for Android
Photo Exif Editor 1.6.0 screenshot