No Ads. Map, organize and share trips and photos with geotags on a photomap. Photo Map is offered by Placicon, Inc.. Last Updated: November 23, 2016. Current Version: 1.057
– View your geotagged photos on map
– Organize your trips into albums
– Get your own auto generated web site for each album
– Share albums with friends and family
– Add captions to your photos
– Quickly navigate to location of any photo from your gallery
– Slideshow with map-travel animation to see where you’ve been
– Supports both map and earth/satellite modes
– Absolutely free, no ads, no spam
Want to recall your recent trips? Check where you’ve been? Polo Photomaps is your friend! It is very easy to use, with beautiful and intuitive interface.
Polo Photos arranges your photos on a map, using their location data (geotag). The photos are clustered according to locations where they were taken, and can be easily browsed and previewed.
Note: In order to use this app, your photos need to have GeoTags (location data). If no photos show up on the map, geotagging may be disabled on your device. You may ask Google how to enable GeoTagging for your future photo shots (usually via camera settings on your device).
We hope you enjoy exploring your world!
Version 1.057 – Create a personal website with your trips/photos on Google map
Photo Map 2017
Download Photo Map
Download Photo Map APK
Photo Map for Android
Download Photo Map for Android
Download Photo Map APK for Android
Photo Map 1.057 screenshot