For every photo you share, Johnson & Johnson donates $1 to a charity you choose. Donate a Photo for charity is offered by Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.. Last Updated: November 23, 2016. Current Version: 3.4.4
Your photos can do things like help a newborn breathe with Save the Children, get school supplies for a girl in Guatemala with Girl Up, or help a deployed service member call home with the USO.
Here’s how it works:
1. Choose a charity you want to help.
2. Take a picture with your mobile device (through the Donate a Photo app or choose one from your camera roll).
3. Share it (It’ll go in the Donate a Photo gallery and you can post it for all your friends to see on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
4. Johnson & Johnson gives $1 to your cause.
You can donate one photo a day, every day. And when your friends see your photos in their feeds, they’ll get inspired to help, too. So you can all raise more money and awareness and help your causes meet their goals even faster—and it’s free.
Johnson & Johnson has curated a list of trusted charitable causes, and when a cause reaches its goal, or its donation period ends, a new cause gets added. Even if a cause doesn’t reach its goal, Johnson & Johnson will still give a minimum donation.
You can track all the causes you’ve helped, see what your photos have helped do, and get notified when your causes reach their goals or when a new cause is added.
It’s never been easier to help the causes you care about. It’s free—so get the app and get started.
*Donate a Photo is not intended for users under the age of 13.
See what’s new in Version 3.4.4
· New content and organization updates served upon open of app
· Updates to user profiles and cause impact
Donate a Photo for charity 2017
Download Donate a Photo for charity APK for Android
Donate a Photo for charity 3.4.4 screenshot
Donate a Photo for charity apk video
Detail information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/TdC2D0
Android Photography Apps download https://goo.gl/ki7hQH